To Start Simply, Yes! 30 minutes of exercise a day improves your mind and body and helps clear up your complexion. Have fun exercising while clearing up your skin with some of these great acne eliminating exercises.
It can be hard to find the time, but when you think about the value of exercise for your muscles, skin and stress levels, it's hard not to justify 30 minutes of your day to your health. Believe me when I say that you'll thank me when you do.
Not sure where to start? Try these fun and easy workouts:
- 5-Minute Intervals of running and walking. It'll get your heart-rate up and help you build your stamina. Find a school field or an open stretch of sidewalk and get running.
- Biking. Cities and towns across America are building more bike friendly paths and dedicated space on the roadways for you. Take advantage! Check the tire pressure and get going. Enjoy nature or even bike to a cafe to refresh with some water. Take it at your pace, but push yourself everyday for greater improvements.
- Hiking. Grab a friend or go by yourself and enjoy the sounds of your surroundings. But put on your cross-trainers and hit the trails. Hiking will boost your mood, tone your body and clear your pores.
- Got Kids? The next time you go to the playground, don't watch them play...join in the fun. Freeze tag, swinging, and going up and down the play-set are all great ways to exercise and bond with your children at the same time.
- Visit Your Local Gym. Many gyms have exercise classes, pools and basketball courts. If you don't like lifting weights, or it's too cold to get outside, gyms are a perfect winter workout location. See if you can get a month to month membership and when the whether warms up, get back outside.
Before you know it, you'll have a list of exercises you love to do and may even find yourself outside for much longer than 30 minutes. Let us know your favorite way of exercising. We love to share for the benefit everyone!
Helpful Tip: Exercise combined with the use of the Acne Treatment by Powderma has been found to reduce acne healing time by 47%.